1. It is an act of good will, because it reveals how we value others. (Proverbs 19:17; 28:27)
2. It is an act of worship, because it declares our reliance upon God more than our resources. (Matt. 6:33)
3. It is an act of obedience for believers, because Jesus uses giving to reveal our hearts. (Matt. 6:19-21)
4. It is an act of intentionality, because Jesus said to have a purpose behind your giving. (2 Cor. 9:7)
5. It is an act of reflection, because it causes us to consider the goodness of God and the impact of generosity. (Luke 6:38)
Ways to Give
When attending worship in person, you may drop an offering into the collection plate located in the lobby. Our offices are also open from 10am - 3pm Monday - Thursday for drop off.
If you cannot attend in person, you can send your donation to our mailing address: PO Box 737, Trenton, GA 30752.
You can give online once or set up monthly recurring donations through PayPal. Payments by credit cards and direct bank withdrawal are accepted also. Click the button below to give.
When giving online, please consult the PayPal Purchase Protection resources for security guidelines.
Want to stay up to date with Piney Grove?
Sign up for our email list!